We are still looking for potential Brownfields sites in our community.
Potential sites could be abandon structures that use to be family homes, barns, sheds, foundations and mobile homes.
If you happen to know or see a site please call Julie at SRMT Environment Division at 518-358-5937
Julia Jacobs is the Environment Division's Educational Outreach Instuctor. Julia's background is in the education field working 20 years for Akwesasne Mohawk Board of Education and 2 years for the Akwesasne Freedom School.
Julia Jacobs, Educational Outreach Instructor
518-358-5937 Ext. 126
Portable Document Files Gardening and Tomatoes are available for download.
- Choosing Tomato Plants - File Size - 93KB
- Interplanting - File Size - 134 KB
- Pruning is the selective removal of suckers - File Size - 107KB
- Pruning Tomatoes - File Size - 588 KB
- Three Sisters Gardening - File Size - 128 KB
- Tomato / Potato Blight - Information from Cornell University - File Size - 169 KB
- Late Blight of Tomato & Potato - File Size - 267 KB
- Tomato Late Blight - File Size - 362 KB
- Potato Late Blight - File Size - 79 KB
- Late Blight - Still a Concern for Gardeners - File Size - 140 KB
- Late Blight Fact Sheet - File Size - 169 KB
- Good Guide
- Cornell University Cooperative Extension
- Cornell University Cooperative Extension - Franklin County
External Links for Kids
- EPA - A Student's Guide to Global Climate Change
- EPA - Environmental Kids Club
- EPA - Fish Kids - Fishing Game
This article has links to PDF documents. You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these documents. Click on the Icon to go to the Adobe Reader download page.