Print this Page
Week Long Activities
Healthy Indoor Air in Mohawk Homes
Week Long Activities for Radon Action Week
- Learn more about radon. Call the SRMT Environment Office and ask for the EPA publication A Citizen's Guide to Radon.
- Test your home for radon. Short-term (3-7 days) test kits are available. Call the SRMT Environment Office and set up an appointment.
- Encourage your friends and neighbors to test for radon to protect their families. Radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer.
- If you confirm you have radon levels greater than or equal to 4pCi/L, have these levels reduced. Be sure the contractor you choose is knowledgeable.
- If you have a computer, learn more about radon by surfing the web.
Saint Regis Mohawk Tribe Environment Division